BIRAD engages proactively with industry in an effort to match Bar Ilan University laboratories with industrial needs.
Such partnerships may involve a single business partner or they may be a multi-party consortium. Each research partnership is tailored to the specific requirements of the inventor, the invention/technology, the partner, and Bar Ilan University.
- MAGNET Consortiums
- MAGNETON Incentive Program
- NOFAR Incentive Program
- Biotechnology – TZATAM Incentive Program
- The Advanced Technologies Users Association
- Biotechnology – MIDGAM Bank (Tissue Bank)
- Industrial Research Institutes
- KAMIN – Promoting Applied Research in Academia
- MEIMAD – Leveraging of Military, Defense and Commercial R&D of Dual Use Technologies